We were so blessed to have Leah for the weekend while her parents made a quick trip to Utah. We always say if all our kids were like Leah (schedule, behavior and predictability) we would have had 20- No offense kids.
Leah has really grown up and is one of the happiest people I know. I think her favorite word is "Yeah".
Rylan was just thrilled to have a playmate for the entire weekend. In fact all of our kids gave her so much attention she probably didn't know what to do with herself.
Ambria became her little mommy and Leah took to her really well.

Having a little one around again had it's own set of precautions that I wasn't use to dealing with-so I had to be on the top of my game to keep up with her.

I think that means "stay out" but oh well.

This is when you know you haven't had little kids around much. Luckily it was just a swing-no harm done.

Come again Leah any day.
4 comments:
hey is that swing in your house it looks cool. You are a great friend Tammy it is wonderful you were able to help out by keeping Leah. and yes she is very cute.
Yes the swing is in our house in Rylan's room-it is her favorite thing to do
wow that is so cool does it just hang from the door?
of course her favorite word is "yeah", lol. Sorry about the swing, now you know to hide the markers and crayons if Leah is around, hahaa. I wish Rylan was around all the time, she's Leah's only friend. Thanks so much for taking her. I know she is always well taken care of when we leave her with us.
Post a Comment