MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

First 5K

I signed Saige up for this 5K run in Trout Lake Washington many months ago. I knew she could do it after running with me a few times. We prepared for the run with stretches and then off we went. After mile 2 Saige started whimping out a bit complaining about her legs (they felt like jello), but she kept on going and I kept on encouraging her. I knew she could do it and she did. Saige did really good and came in third for her age group 2 -10 year olds beat her darn them.

I loved racing with my little girl and plan on doing a lot more this year with her and anyone else who is ready to run. I have started the zone, Plus you get "Muscle Milk" afterwards BONUS. Ha ha

1 comments:

Unknown said...

wow that is so awesome. Good job for both of you. Too bad she didn't get first then she would for sure want to keep doing it for a long time. all of this running will be great when soccer season rolls around.