MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cheap photo shoot

I only get my hair done once in awhile-or so it seems. I go until my head just screams to get more highlights because the roots are too far gone. I went today and had it trimmed and highlighted (It looks tons better)but I decided to keep it long enough so that I can still throw it back in a pony tail for exercising. Saige decided that I needed my picture taken to "remember" it. Here was my first pose that she had me do (notice the clean back drop she chose). Here is your close up. Thanks Saige for being my photographer. I guess it is good for the kids to take your photo every once in awhile so you can document yourself and not just the kids.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is so cute, your hair and that by your example she wanted to document this milestone in your life.

jlthomas said...

You look so good Tammy, hair and everything! I need to follow your exercising example!