Once in awhile you can go camping and have a really enjoyable time-this was one of those times. We all really needed a break and so this is what the doctor ordered-family, relaxed time. So the girls never play with games, video games, or even really on the computer games. While riding to the beach I uploaded a few games to my iphone and then the girls were attached to the phones and ipod, woops. Luckily it was something we only pulled out on rare occasions-thought it was a funny picture.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Happy campers
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
fun! And by the way Tammy you look so gorgeous and skinny!
I love all your pictures! Your hair looks great and the girls are beautiful just like you! I live through all the camping and other adventures you guys take b/c we just arent there yet! Thanks for sharing!
looks like you guys had some great fun
Post a Comment