MY CUTE FAMILY

Monday, July 5, 2010

Extended family hike

Trying to venture out and get family out of their comfort zone-We took part of my family to a hike near Mount Hood. I was so proud of them and happy that we all made it there and back in one piece with only a few complaints The girls prepping for the adventure of a life time-haha

Mom and dad with Kaedra
Here was the crew heading down the trail.
Their first ever hike together-Samantha and Sheila. They Rocked the trail.
We took a few breaks along the trail to stretch, catch a breath and enjoy the scenery,
I don't know who thinks they should stay on the trail-not my husband for sure.
Saige posed so many times, so I was fortunate to have the opportunity to take pictures of her.
Our family at Tamanawa Falls (something like that). We made it time for a lunch by the waterfall spray.

A few of us ventured behind the waterfall to enjoy the scenery from the opposite side. Mark and I loving the view.
Fun Summer day with family and getting our bodies moving-gotta love it.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I (and Chad is overlooking this time) think you and Mark are soooo cute! You guys are photogenic and you always look in love! I also love the scenery, what a pretty hike!

April said...

love it. I am glad you got everyone out and moving

shuttle5 said...

That picture of you and Mark at the waterfall is so great; one of my favorites for sure!