MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

fourth at a glimpse

Here is a small glimpse into our Fourth of July. Started the day out on the right foot with a Fourth of July run (7.4 mile) with my sis/bro n-laws Thanks to them for the motivation. After showering, on to the Parade in town. Ambria designed her shirt with White out-I guess it worked.

Rylan and I catching some sun rays as we watch the parade-a little cooler than most years.
Mom has her hands full with the grand kids-Saige and Kaedra, (Ambria, Samantha and Jazmyn at her feet).
My purtty little angel Rylan at our next stop- Tucker park for lazy relaxation and food.
Next off to The Brennan side for some more fun family time with food and visiting- Cousins Isabella, Saige and Kennedy.
Brooke sporting her cuteness as always-Oh she is so stinkin adorable.
-woops this picture is out of order-UNO at the park
Then our last stop for the night was the fireworks. This year was very breezy and much colder than last year-Yes that is my mother under the blanket.

These girls can always think of a cute pose to do-Cousin Samantha, Rylan and SaigeMissing one of our kiddo's but here is part of the family getting ready to take in the fireworks at the port.Saige, cousin Jazmyn, Ambria and cousin Domenique. We were lucky to run into Lacee and Caleb's family while they are visiting from California-minus Caleb that is, missed ya.
We were nice and cozy for the fireworks-Samantha climbed in my sleeping bag with me, while Rylan goofed off with her.
The fireworks were spectacular and the kids really took it in. I would say that Rylan really loved it this year and focused on the different colors and shapes. I loved watching her. It is so fun to get together to enjoy these wonderful holidays. I love to have the freedom that we have in this country and for those who serve in the military to give us our freedom-thank you.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

The kids couldn't be any cuter! I miss fireworks in HR... We almost came up this year too. Rylan looks so old in that pictures of her all alone!

shuttle5 said...

Your holiday was full of fun, family and variety. So glad to have been part of it! You guys are so much fun!