MY CUTE FAMILY

Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Anniversary

I am so glad that I married my best buddy, 13 years of laughter and fun. We seem to have come so far since our dating days way back in 1994-for the good of course. Thanks for making these years the greatest. We were able to take a few days and getaway just the 2 of us- YEAH!!!!



3 comments:

April said...

You can't have been married that long yo look like you are to happy. just kidding. I am glad you could get away alone. you do make any excuse to get to the beach.

Susan said...

Aw, Happy Anniversary! We're coming up on our 13th, too - can't believe we're old married ladies now :)

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary Tam! I still remember our Ricks days and wondering if we could survive the missions. Two years just isn't what it used to be huh? Love ya!