The never ending Jaw breakers-Every child had them, and they lasted forever. They spent their saved up money on silly things--and loved every minute of it.
After pleading my cause to Rylan to ride the bumper cars with me-she had a little bit of a breakdown. It scared her and she said, "Mommy stop, I can't breath." She hated being bumped around and jostled. Poor kid I felt so sad for her but we couldn't just hop out or their would be 2 squashed pedestrians in the bumper car lanes.
.JPG)
Of course this was before the actual ride.
.JPG)
Dad took us to a new fort that we had never been to called the Fort Columbia. It was so fun to adventure around somewhere with history and a place we had never been.
.JPG)
Our entire vacation was pretty dreary so when a slight sun break came I had to stop and indulge myself with some Vitamin D. It's how I keep that face so tan and freckled.

The
Vermieres practicing
their future lives, if they don't get their act together (J/K).

Spending time with My sister Sheila at The fort.

I love my children and I love that I have to force them to take group pictures sometimes. They are pretty cute however so it makes it an interesting experience.
.JPG)
Dark face and Pale face making time together (by the way that is our
Indian names if you were wondering)

Our entire group that headed to the coast, at the Astoria Column\ Bridge in the background. What a fantastic view of the Columbia and Ocean.
.JPG)
Only a few of us ventured to the top-Here are some of the brave and mighty.
.JPG)
If you can't beat them, join them.
.JPG)
I love when little miss piggies is in deep thought.
.JPG)
We normally love to walk the boardwalk at Seaside, and even brought Scooters this time.
Rylan knows she can find a mommy who will give in and carry her though, once she has reached her limit.
.JPG)
A great vacation with lots of good times---Sand dollar hunting with no sand dollars, pool time, carousel time, arcade time, bumper cars, tilt a whirl, shopping, walking, running, beach time, eating time, down time, silly time, exploring time, stair climbing, new adventures, seal time, and always family time.
2 comments:
I love the picture of you and your girls. You are ALL cute!
I also love you and your goofy girls. I can't believe your little one hated the bumper cars that was like our favorite thing at seaside. The fort looked cool you will have to show us one day.
Post a Comment