Every year in Julyish our family heads to the Oregon Coast with some extended family to partake in a week of down time. We all pitch in with money, food, fun and in return we have a blast. So here are some of the few pictures from our never ending good times.
Samantha and Ambria ready for their delivery any time now.
Patrick is such a good uncle to Little Kaedra, who loves the water.
Saige Soaking up the little sun that peeked through every now and then.
Rylan wasn't afraid to roll up those pants to search for sand dollars.

Even though it was a bit chilly and we weren't dressed for the occasion,
Saige attacked the water with
avenges.

Patrick on the other hand took a snooze-SAND TAN

Once in awhile even I got to relax and enjoy the warmth of the hot tub.

The girls and I at the Condo-Sadly Mark had to work the week away, boo
hoo.

Kelsey and
Kaedra had a blast getting some wet time.

When
Kaedra came in to play no one had to worry about her
drowning because she always had lots of on lookers. We can't help how much fun she is to have around.

So that was the wet stuff that we did at the
Oregon coast.
1 comments:
o.k. I know I told you to blog but I take it back. now I am jus home sick. looks like you guys had a blast.
Post a Comment