MY CUTE FAMILY

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer odds

I have been searching for the past 2 days for one of my SD cards and have not found it-lost, just like everything else. Anyhow it had some fun misc. pictures that I will just have to add at another time-that is if I find it.
Saige with her best buddy Cole-They play so awesome together, good thing.
One of our more recent girls nights out-TOO MUCH FUN

We went camping with the Campbells for a weekend in Umpqua Oregon- the kids found a park that actually had a merry go round-Hard to find now days. They loved it and played on it for quite some time. They would still be playing on it if we hadn't made them leave.
Alexis and I ready for some camping adventures-ok so we thought we were ready.
My oh so cute Rylan-I love how she dressed up and put this funky wig on a cute one at that.
Cousin Andreja came up and played for a few days with Rylan-They too play so great together and have tons of fun. I don't think they fought one time while together (that is until Lacee came and picked her up). Yeah for cousins

2 comments:

April said...

a merry go round oh for the days again.. glad the kids are having fun.

shuttle5 said...

So who is Cole? Yeah, fabulous wig! She's cute no matter what... I like seeing my three girls together; you, Lauren and Emily! I'm gonna love having those girls here and hope you have some awesome times together!