I know people are always trying to be kind and keep their mouths shut but for pete's Sake people when you look like I do down below-don't hold your tongues tell me so I can never make it happen again. I tried searching for some body shots of the old me-and sadly I had a hard time finding any because I avoided the camera like the plague (maybe that isn't a sad thing after all). I have been working really hard the past 6 months to get down to a healthy size again. It really has been a learning experience to loose weight I have had to read, study, try different things. Obviously everything works different for everyone and that is why there are so many diet books and fads out there. I have found that it takes a lot of psychological will power, mental meditation, exercise, support, unhappy times, happy times, but it can happen.I know it's not the greatest of pictures because I was talking to mark but it might show a little of what I am talking about. So now after all my HARD HARD, did I say HARD work I am now back to a healthy size, (I actually hit my goal weight over a month and a half ago), I am in a size of pants that I haven't fit in since middle school, I have great goals always in check, I am healthier and fitter than I have ever been and HAPPY. Now of course the work is not done I have to loose about 10 more pounds, tone it up a bit and keep it off-but I never want to look like I do in the pictures from the past 5 years. On to the new and better me.
Next time you see me hopefully I am even better!!! GETTING THERE
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Getting there
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so proud of you!!! You are an inspiration!
You are looking great girl, you are right everybody has different thing that work for them, you have to find that mostly I think just getting moving and changing the things we eat is the way to go. I don't call it dieting its change your lifestyle for good the thing about diets are if you change one thing you can go right back to where you started.
I'm so glad you found what works for you, Tammy! It obviously is soooo right! I never had the stamina to exercise like you can. Enjoy looking fabulous!
Post a Comment