MY CUTE FAMILY

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cut it out

This child cracks me up-here is the background. Rylan asked me for an icee. Being the hard core mom that I am I said sure but make it 2. So excited Rylan ran and got the icees and then had me cut off the tops so she could eat them. I cut off the icee tops and then headed back into the office to work. A little while later here comes Rylan in with a hole in her shirt. I said, "Rylan, what happened?" Rylan says very mater of factly, "I accidentally got some icee on me and it was all wet." "So you cut it out?," "but mom it was dirty."
oh my my -their goes another good shirt into the garbage

2 comments:

April said...

what a silly I am glad you can look and laugh. even though a shirt is gone it is such a small thing. Now if this becomes a habit then it is time to get upset.

Karen Lewis said...

Thank you for the good laugh!