MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Saige's day

"Why am I the only one nervous?, Does my hair look good?, I am so glad that I am with my friends. I tried on 3 outfits this morning and this is the one I decided." Saige is starting her first day of third grade in Mr. Ziegner's class. I can't believe she is going to school again-I will miss her and I am so proud of her and where she has developed too. The famous School sign.

The best news of the day is she gets to sit by her BOYFRIEND Cole-Oh happy day. I actually walked away with water in my eyes because of happiness for my child-finally a great class and sitting right next to a friend. Could it get any better? I hope you have a wonderful year at school Saige, I love you and I love who you are becoming.

2 comments:

BeautyBeingPhotography said...

Ry doesn't look to happy lol

April said...

that is so funny because that is what I just told Buck. anyway saige looks absolutely happy. I am so glad she is enjoying school I hope that continues for her.