Gosh whenever it is nice out I just want to take pictures of my family-but according to my husband (and me) if you want someone in a bad mood this is the thing to do. I am not sure why everyone turns crabby and into beasts, maybe because you want the pictures to turn out, or nobody listens, or kids are kids??? who knows. With these nice fall weather days though-it is the time to enjoy each other and the beauty. I love to take pictures but it is harder when you have to rely on a tripod to get the photo you need and the color. I guess you do with what you have. I love my family and I can't believe how much we all change every year.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Pictures
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SO, I think I should fly up and do your family pics for you every year, Just saying.... Don't get me wrong, you guys always have amazing pictures, but this way you don't have to worry about the timer and the limits it has on where to place the camera with out it toppling over.
SO, I think I should fly up and do your family pics for you every year, Just saying.... Don't get me wrong, you guys always have amazing pictures, but this way you don't have to worry about the timer and the limits it has on where to place the camera with out it toppling over.
I think you guys do great on this each year. I have to say they always look really good timer or not. the fall colors are just so beautiful we don't get that much color down here.
Post a Comment