My best friend from my growing up days finally got married. YEAH you go girl. Alaina and I have always had a lot of fun together and it doesn't stop even when you get older. I am so excited for Alaina and Josh's new adventures to come. Woot woot. Joining the old married crowd now.
Mandy, Alaina and I had like 5 different people taking pictures so we didn't know which camera to look at, as you can see-are eyeballs are everywhere.
It's great to have good friends that you can grow old with and know them just as well as you did when you were young. Congrats Josh and Alaina we send all of our love
2 comments:
Ahhh ... seeing you two goofy girls (three counting Mandy) makes me remember our good ole growing up years. Congrats to Alaina and yay for old friendships that last forever!
i love the wedding pic the whole jean dress up looks good.
Post a Comment