MY CUTE FAMILY

Friday, November 19, 2010

The baby

Not too many people complain about being the baby of the family and I hope it will be the same way for Rylan. We love having Rylan around to compliment us and all our faults. Rylan really enjoys being home and one on one time. I am sad to see how fast she is growing and I am trying to eat up this last year at home with her before she is enrolled in Kindergarten.






Rylan I love you, I love that you always are there to give me a hug, I love that you are a momma's girl, I love that you have an active imagination, I love that you will go lots of places with me even when you don't want too, and I love that you are my baby.

2 comments:

April said...

She is a real cutie. Looks like you a wonderful photo shoot. the girls are growing so fast and yes Kindergarten will come to quickly

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your website and want to take a moment of your time to inquire about any guest posting opportunities that you may have on your blog. I've written an informational and educational article on the importance of early childhood education that I believe your readers of The Brennan Family Blog would be interested in.

Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com