MY CUTE FAMILY

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gobble gobble

Today is the day for us to all eat and be merry. This year we decided to do the Turkey trot through the scenic highway. The snow came and then the freezing- to make for a very scary icy run. We decided that we are going to run it no matter what (ok 3 of our group bowed out). So here are the 3 that decided to take on the world. It was pretty fun to run and enjoy the cold air-but hard because you really had to watch your step. Lauren and I ended up stopping to help one injured runner who slipped on ice and broke his ankle. We were the 911 callers, water giver and call his wife helpers (yeah for us-we even awarded ourselves with ribbons at the end).

"come on girls get in the picture." Is what I said to my crew, until John gently reminded me he wasn't a girl-Our picture taker did a hilarious shot of our reactions.
In all it was cold, fun and I am ready to pork out. Happy Thanksgiving day!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

April said...

you were not out there to win anything but to be this man help when he needed it. good way to work up a great appetite. good going but I am sure glad it wasn't you who broke the ankle