I am really blessed to have such great friends. This week I was blessed to have Alexis and her family come and hang out with our family for a few days. It was great fun to hog her all to myself. The kids had a great time playing together in the snow and attacking each other in the house. Of course playing Acquire with the Campbells is a tradition so we had to have some play offs-Ryan always took it all. Last week we were able to go out to dinner with Melanie and Chris and had a blast. We have never ending conversations full of laughs and no dull moments. I am so grateful for my friends and for all the fun I have with them. I know I have a lot more friends that I don't have pictured here but since these 2 are the most recent they get the fame. Thank you friends for being THE BEST I love you guys.
Thursday, November 25, 2010
I am thankful for friends
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow it great you were able to do some fun things with your friends. Family is wonderful but it is so great to have good friends.
And I am thankful for you!! xoxo
Post a Comment