Having 2 Thanksgivings has it's benefits, Lots of good food, stress free time but the best thing is LOTS of fun family time. As you can see I had a hard time narrowing down what pictures to put on here so bare with me.
The Girls love to play duets together. Saige and Kennedy playing, "I am like a star." After dinner the kids had some spare time and found fun crafts to keep them occupied. They would make beaded ornaments at the table and then they had to iron them with special instructions. The 2 older cousins did the ironing-and had a few mistakes and a few laughs.
Too bad Heather had already left-here are 5 of the Brennans (3 missing). It is always fun to get everyone together and chill out.
I Love having Brooke around she is a bundle of fun-I love how she walks, talks, smiles and moves her eyebrows-hilarious. Today she liked me because she knows I will give her food-Pretzels to be exact. The auntie that always has food around (snacks at church).
Em is dying for another little one can't you see it in her face. Baby Jacob getting lots of love.
I know it looks exciting-Puzzles. These 3 and Gordon worked and persevered on the puzzle to get it accomplished by the evening.
Christian and Rylan weren't afraid to go play in the snow-Who cares how cold it is.
I love watching these 2 play-SOOOO CUTTTTTEEEEE
Hmm who gave her those pretzels?
Aunt Gisela feeding Jacob-of course my girls are loving all the baby stuff.
Looking through the window panes-YIKES.
0 comments:
Post a Comment