MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving at the Torreys

It is so fun to have family around and we love that it doesn't take us to long to travel to get to each other. Even if the roads are bad we somehow manage to find a way. Thanksgiving at the Torrey's brought lots of snow and outdoor adventures for the kids.
Ambria is a huge fan of Grandma and Grandpa's dog Coda. I often find her playing, walking, cleaning up after Coda and especially snuggling with her. I know coda gets excited every time Bree comes around. Kaedra was tired of all our crap and she wasn't going to take any more photos.--I saw her pick this play gun and laughed at how big she thinks she is.

Rylan was pretending to be Saige and Kaedra's dog.
Precious bundle of coldness-Rylan loves the snow and even if she is cold she stays out until she is almost frozen solid.
Saige found this hat in her snow pant pockets and was so excited to use it-sadly it was a little too small, but it worked never the less.
Snow, Snow, Snow-it is very delightful (for a little while that is).
The kids jumping on the trampoline with the snow-cousin Samantha in on the action too.
This little girl is growing so much- I love to see how much they have changed from year to year with all the pictures I take. It is a wonderful thing to remember these fun times.
All the girls attempting to play in the snow together.
Saige and Rylan were having a blast jumping on each other and rolling around in the snow. As a mom it made my heart smile to see my kids loving each other.
A quick break to go see Santa at our yearly Reindeer destination in Pasco Wa. The girls were a little embarrassed and shy to go sit on Santa's lap to beg and plead for Nintendo DSI-pink, Ipod Touch and all of those other cheap toys. A game of rock, paper, scissors always solves the problem.
All the Grand kids on our fake Thanksgiving day-Hey at least we had one. Oh yeah and Patrick is really not officially a grand kid but he is a kid.
Cleaning up after our fun adventures of dinner-Aunt Mary and Uncle Lewis came over for a little bit also.
Cooking, cleaning, cooking, cleaning that is about all we feel like we do around here. My sister is much better at it then I and most of the time I just have to pretend.
Yummy and full-Rylan figured if she just kept her punch in her mouth she could eat a bit more slowly, making her meal digest well of course.
When the kids get together, and they can't do a heck of a lot they seem to find Mark and I's I phones and drain the batteries until they have very little power left. The games that they play are fun and entertaining so it's kind of cute.
This little girl loves TV- I have never seen anything like it.
A fantastic Holiday now tucked away and done with. I love Thanksgiving. I am truly a blessed person to have the family that I have, the kids that I have, the place I have to live, To have a wonderful job, to have my freedoms, to live knowing that I am doing the best that I can be doing. I am Thankful!!!!!

1 comments:

April said...

o.k. those are some cute pictures don't ever be afraid to put too many. I love the one with Kaedra and the gun how funny. It looked like the kids had lots of fun. I am glad you were able to make it there I heard the weather wasn't cooperating to well. And the reason Kaedra loves t.v. so much is she is Grandpa Torrey's little girl.