MY CUTE FAMILY

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Broken

All sports come with their pros and cons. Saige went to gymnastics pumped and ready to race all the kids. Sadly she left her little toe behind while trying to do a race. So yes she broke her little toe. It took me back to my college days when I broke my little toe. It was no laughing matter and heaven help me it hurt. Luckily Saige can walk on it with a little hobble. Too bad there isn't anything you can do for a broken toe but suffer. Look at her perfecting her hand stand.

I love watching Saige at gymnastics-she is a born sports kid. I think she will do well at anything that she tries to do.
Gymnastics was always one of my favorite things to do-I think I only had the opportunity to do it for one year so I am glad that Saige can do it for as long as she has an interest in it.
Way to go Saigeita!!!!

1 comments:

April said...

wow she is tuff. That looks super painful. I remember loving gymnastics too. But that they did't have it all the time I do remember doing a couple of competitions.