MY CUTE FAMILY

Friday, November 19, 2010

First Born

Ambria has grown so much this year and she really has impressed me with a few different things. As she is developing we are finding ways to work together to overcome problems and to make each day a little happier. 10 year old's are fun and they act like mini teenagers-I am so scared.





I love you Ambria, I love all that you do around the house, I love how helpful you are to me, I love that you are creative, I love that you are full of life, I love that you are silly, I love that you are you.

1 comments:

April said...

don't know if it cause I haven't seen them in awhile or what but your girls all look so big. I think you are a great mom tammy and it is nice of you to write these wonderful things about your girls. The pictures you took are really cool and it looks like they had lots of fun posing for them. I love the fall background. sure makes me miss home.