MY CUTE FAMILY

Monday, November 15, 2010

ol' Halloween photos

Halloween was a bit different this year. We decided as a family to celebrate Halloween on Saturday night by going to a trunk or treat. I ended up having to go to Portland to help out with a friend but my wonderful husband took over and watched the girls and put on the trunk or treat. He forgot to take photos since he was so busy so these are the only ones I have of the girls-Sorry Bree, She was a Renaissance princess. I loved this outfit on Rylan.

Saige was a fly, hard to tell from this angle but she did look cute-she wanted me to walk around with a fly swatter.
Even though the girls didn't go around trick or treating at houses they had plenty of candy, PLENTY. I am still waiting for it to leave the house and I am almost going crazy.

2 comments:

Gisela-David said...

What was Ambria's costume?

April said...

to bad you missed ambria's but you could make her dress all up so you can take a picture I am sure she would just love that.