Rylan's birthday was last week and I am just now getting to post it on here-HOW PATHETIC I know. She turned 5 years old and wants the whole world to know. We had a family party on her actual birthday and then a friends party on Friday. I loved how much drama she had this year.
When prepping for Rylan's Birthday party we had to do some Pinkalicious shots.

If you haven't read
Pinkalicious it is a cute book about a little girl who eats too many pink cupcakes and turns pink.

Sorry I threw in 3 pictures because I think she is just so adorable
AHHHH
Come little girls, come and have a
pinky,
winky time.

There is a lot of fun things you can do with PINK.

Decorating frames and crowns, we love kids crafts at parties.

Present time-the best time.


Happy Birthday to you, you are so cute. Rylan I have loved all 5 years with you, you are a blessing from heaven.

Party hard-cake, ice cream and every pink candy.
They get older and crazier and really a heck of a lot more fun.
2 comments:
So cute! Happy Birthday to Rylan!!
oh my gosh girl I wish you were my mommy you do the best birthday parties. I love all of her facial expressions. I will have to look into the whole pinkolicious thing (no girls around this house) looks like she had lots of fun
Post a Comment