MY CUTE FAMILY

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christian and Rylan

I am finally getting some of my pictures off my i-phone to put on my blog. It is such tedious work so it has taken me a long time but I am doing it.
This summer the kids did VBS again and lucky for them their cousins were able to join them. Rylan talked about Bible camp forever and once in awhile she will break out in a song from when she went. I am so glad they were able to go and share it with special people. I love these 2 they make me laugh.

Busy at work right away with the coloring.

Hopefully this next summer we wont have a camping trip in the end so we can attend all of it. I am so happy that there are things that are uplifting, teach about Heavenly Father, free and fun out there. See ya next year VBS

0 comments: