MY CUTE FAMILY

Thursday, December 9, 2010

The clouds are lifting

The past few weeks have been a little rough-or so it has seemed. Mark and I were both wondering what the heck was up. It seemed as if everything we tried to do right backfired in our faces. Here are just a few examples of what we experienced. After an hour of dragging the kids in the drizzle rain to get family photos-which turned out great, the sd card erased everything. We leave for Thanksgiving only to return to our fridge and freezer somehow being turned off-and loose all the food in them. Our Hawaii vacation has been planned for a few months and I wasn't feeling good about the place we were staying at because the owner had such bad communication-needless to say, come to find out he got laid off and he is loosing that home to the bank. He was taking a gamble that maybe he would still have the home at the end of January-AHHH. Plenty more where those came from. Though the hardest has been our children. We have been patiently waiting for Ambria to be tested for some different things and finally this week the process is going to go through-YEAH. Saige has been struggling too, but I found this wonderful book that has been helping her (even though she doesn't know it) and helping me. I am finally thinking-someone does get it, someone does know how my child actually is. I guess I finally see the light through all the dreary clouds. The silver lining just tells me to keep chugging along and everything takes PATIENCE. I am just hoping that I can gain it quicker (ha ha-love that patience). I know everything Will continue to get better and it isn't really that bad, just trivial things of life.

0 comments: