MY CUTE FAMILY

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas shopping

We just don't know when to quit!!! Every year whatever girls are available in the family get together for our Christmas shopping extravaganza. We shop literally until we drop. I put these photos in the wrong order but you can see how thrilled these 2 looked at 11pm (we still had 2 hours to go). Everyone asks me how we can possibly stay gone that long, and what stores are open. I have to tell you, we have it well thought out most of the time and we shop according to store closure times. This year we had a late start out so we missed a few stores, but for the most part we did everything we needed too. See the difference in early on shopping and the above?

Kelsey and I decided we were the "target" buy for this year.

See how small we really were in that circle. Mom and Sheila were party poopers and wouldn't get into our little circle of love.

Mall time can be some of the best times. I only found a few cute things but that was OK with me since I had spent enough elsewhere.

I love my mum and I am so glad that she can handle this adventure with us-what a woman. I look at these pictures and think I better start rubbing my feet now so I will be ready for next year.



1 comments:

April said...

I love the pics. I like the before and after of mom and Sheila. you and Kelsey look like you were having lots of fun. I hope everyone got everything they were looking for.