MY CUTE FAMILY

Thursday, December 16, 2010

SNEAKY

With our Christmas tree up in the house we get to see ornaments that have been put away all year. I have to say I think that think that taking the ornaments out of their box and laying them all out is one of their favorite things to do. They see old, new & fun ornaments and it is like they had lost a toy and now they had found it-they get so excited. We decorated the tree and the next day I found a few ornaments upstairs in the hall-ones Rylan liked. I had her place them back on the tree and reminded her that they were for the tree decoration. This week while I attempted to clean up the cyclone playroom I was working on a drawer that had been broken-I lifted up the drawer and lo and behold there were 6-8 ornaments hiding underneath the broken board. I wouldn't have even thought to look there (then again I didn't even know they were missing). This child loves to hide her things in piles and in weird places.




0 comments: