MY CUTE FAMILY

Friday, January 14, 2011

Piano recital

Nothing quite like a good ol' piano recital. Ambria and Saige both played but for some reason Ambria's piano picture disappeared while uploading-so just picture her playing. I thought it was really fun this time around when the girls played songs while we sang to them. It is a great way to sharpen up their skills and follow along with playing the right times. Saige's friend Miriam has been anxiously awaiting the piano lesson recital and couldn't wait to come along and hear the tunes. Nothing quite like getting into the spirit of things.

It is so much fun to have cousin Kennedy around more also because she too joins in on the piano practice.
Saige and Raquel playing a duet-they are too cute and sure make you laugh with their spunky personalities.
I love to sing Christmas songs with the ones you love and with your kids playing the tunes-Christmas time is way too much fun.

1 comments:

April said...

I sure am glad they like playing a piano. I hope the play long enough to really get it stuck in their heads