MY CUTE FAMILY

Friday, February 11, 2011

Friends

Look Who I ran into at the beach!!! ha ha. After being on the island for a week my kids were thrilled to have newcomers to play with at the beach. The Chapmans came to the same island so we were able to meet up HOW COOL IS THAT. Both Melanie and I wanted to make sure that we treated our vacations as FAMILY vacations but we still had to plan one get together. (though we ran into each other several times after that-not planned and quite funny).
The kids had a blast boogie boarding, castle building, wave jumping, snorkeling and wave chasing. Saige and Connor hitting the big time waves.

Mel and I attempted to go to the deeper scarier waters but turned around quickly-
The kids followed Chris and Mark out-they were snorkeling, but the kids were floating and looking for a good adventure. The most entertainment they received was from the waves after they hit the rocks.
Rylan and Grace had so much fun together laughing and playing. I loved watching them visit with each other and discover new things. It is always wonderful to have friends around in unknown territories.
There is no time like the present to be with your best friends.

1 comments:

April said...

man girl you have quite the tan. don't go to crazy now you need to protect that beautiful face. I am sure it was neat to spend a little time with your friend but I agree a family vacation is a family vacation.