MY CUTE FAMILY

Friday, February 11, 2011

Time for the zoo

You know when you mention that you have a child hanging off of you, I literally had a child hanging on me as i tried to walk-a little complicated. We joined the zoo in Honolulu for some adventures, Mark and I were ready for anything to come our way.

We all enjoyed the monkeys swinging in the trees-if only we could swing with such ease.
You have to sit once in awhile to check out the animals.
Isn't it great and weird that they have a zoo right down in Honolulu. I am glad we went because the kids enjoyed it and I think they hold the world record for the most turtles in a zoo-my goodness.

1 comments:

April said...

the little zoo in hawaii was nice. we went there a couple times. It is pretty neat it is just right there down town