Yes Hawaii does get rain, or should I say down pours. While on the beach catching some rays we had a little sprinkle of rain. Knowing that Hawaii's rains typically are short if you just hang around for a few minutes, I did just that. Mark and the girls were snorkeling and I was suppose to give the hand signal of Thumbs down if Mark looked my way,-meaning it is raining too much lets go. Needless to say it started dumping and a huge gust of wind blew in sending our blow up turtle and inner tube rolling up half the beach. I tried to run that down while Rylan tried to lay on a bag. Meanwhile Mark and Saige are head down in the water without a care in the world. I try and cover the important stuff with boogie boards and attempt to get Marks attention. I finally do and give him two thumbs down. By the time Mark doddled over with Saige ( I say doddle nicely-I was so frustrated because it was pouring and they were slowly snorkeling their way back SLOWLY-he didn't realize it was pouring). We ended up getting the stuff up under the ridge of the bathrooms and Mark went to get the car. Here we are looking as if we just took a shower-yes it is still raining in this picture. (Also yes I did where a bikini on the beach here and there for tanning. I figured if I was rolling up my swim suit to get a tan anyways what was the difference and I talked with the girls about it. I don't want to hide that I wear one sometimes because obviously there are pictures and this way they know I am up front with them and that I am not being sneaky or trying to be a hypocrite (I must say I have felt this way). I guess you do what you gotta do-all for the love of the sun UGH) Time for some good old fashioned sand burying.
Friday, February 11, 2011
Girl time
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
there were many a times when the kids were in the water while it was raining it's not like it is any colder. but keeping the important things dry like towels and food and camera is all that really matters.
Post a Comment