Most people go on vacations and take a break from the crazy busy life that they have wrapped themselves into. I did for the most part, but when it came to running I had to keep it up. Not only for sanity but also because I am officially training for a marathon. I have a schedule that I don't want to let up on or there may be a price to pay at the end. I thought with the heat and humidity that I might have a harder time-but I found that my time was better. I however just discovered today why it wasn't so hard--IT WAS PRETTY FLAT. I am thrilled that I was able to get up and push myself even when there were days I didn't want to go.
Here I am coming home from a sweaty run-Ambria would always walk around our little gated community taking photos and she snapped one.
Friday, February 11, 2011
workout CHECK
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
good job on the running it is hard to get back to things if you let them go so keeping on your routines was a really good idea.
Post a Comment