Having things to float on in the water can be nice and relaxing, especially on a warm day. My only problem is I can even get sea sick on an inner tube-pathetic. At least I tried right?
One of the first times on a vacation that I have ever, I mean ever saw Mark lay around in the sun. It was so fun not to be the only lazy one. The only problem is that he didn't even read-so that could get a little boring don't ya think?? I guess he could watch people.

The one thing I did loose my husband too----rocks and waves crashing. We have so many pictures of waves we could start a big collection.

The one nice things around the rocks was checking out the coral and shells all around. The girls had handfuls of coral. We had them put most down since the weight restriction on the suitcase is 50lbs and let them take one each as a
souvenir.

Who said we weren't making them go to school-We had them go to island school, don't you like their bus? Too bad it didn't move at all.

We know there are treasures somewhere? Come out, come out wherever you are.

Hawaii temple
Saige spent her money wisely at the swap meet and bought snorkeling gear. Mark,
Saige and
Ambria spent many of hours out on the water snorkeling.
Saige's favorite discovery was the puffer fish and of course turtles.

Heading back from a day of fun-The house behind us is kind of what we stayed in. Our house was fantastic with an ocean view and a great location in
Ko Olina. I loved stepping out on the Lanie eating cereal or having desert while listening to the birds coo and staring at the ocean.
1 comments:
wow Mark does look quite relaxed that is awesome. I do believe that Not doing anything( like reading) would be weird but hey.
Post a Comment