We came to Hawaii searching for some rest and for some fun and we were able to get both of them without too much of a hassle.
Some things that we love to do as a family are search for different shells, rocks, treasures-we are always hoping to find that diamond ring that someone lost (ha ha).
Ambria really got into the searching and collected a little bag of baby shells to either give away or make something.

Of course their always has to be fun girl boogie boarding time to close off the trip. I love looking at all my girls and seeing their faces light up with brightness as their mom does something silly.
Rylan,
Saige and
Ambria-we loved taking this trip with you and we hope you take back a handful or more memories.

So for now we say Farewell to Hawaii and we will dream of you everyday until we return.
3 comments:
These pictures are beautiful. I wish we were there with you. We get to go in November. Will you be ready for another trip by then? We are staying on the big island in large condo's that only cost $95 a night. They sleep 6 and we are inviting anyone who wants to join us. Loved the pictures. I feel like Hawaii is where I should have lived. I love, love, love it there. We only spent 2 nights on that island so your pictures made me feel like I have missed a lot.
What an awesome trip!! Thanks for sharing the pictures, looks so much fun. Are you taking us all next time? ;-) Everyone in HR is going be jealous of your awesome tans. By the way, I love the picture of Ashley Tashley and Winky the Frog checking out the waves. You guys are too cute!
o.k first Great job getting this all sown on the blog, second I loved all the post and will try to comment on all of them but for now just know it looked like you guys really had a great time.
Post a Comment