MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

NOTHING

I forget to take my camera many places so here are things I could have blogged about at one point but have not, so pretend you can see the pictures: Mommy and me self defense class, Running with Emily our first 20 miler, Bachelor season finale party, Spur of the moment game night, a perfect morning at our house this morning, no cell phone for almost 2 weeks, one car family for the past week-Honda in car hospital getting everything worked on, Saige wearing Rylan's dress up clothes -even to social events, the girls' piano recital, and a girls weekend away (I have pictures for this but I am to lazy to upload you can look at them on face book). Anyhow so in the past 2 weeks if I had just taken a moment and snapped a photo I could have some fun blogs but since I have not, this is what you get, nothing.

2 comments:

April said...

Ir's o.k. we don't have to blog every single thing. even though some of those sounded like they would pretty cute pics.

Unknown said...

how am I supposed to live vicariously if you don't show pictures?