MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Birthday month for neices

Kaedra didn't' want to take time for a photo-she had some sassiness in her that was driving her limbs to go everywhere but being still. As you can see she is literally hanging off the walls and doors-and she hasn't even had her cupcakes yet. CRAZY KID

Kaedra turned 2 years old and she loved digging in the bags to find her toys. Most of the time she would just get lost in the bag though.
The kids lined up to play games outside and have fun. One great thing about the tri cities is that it doesn't rain as much as it does in the gorge.
Mom and Uncle Lewis having a great time at the big birthday bash. It is always great to have family by and I am glad my mom is close to her brother.
Happy Second Birthday Kaedra dear.

1 comments:

April said...

great picture of mom. I am so thankful I have a sister who keeps me updated with pictures of all things in the NorthWest
Kaedra is sure stubborn I love the picture of you and her