Most people who know me and know me well realize that fish and or seafood is not high up on my food chain. I wish that I love it but the thought of it being in the slimy disgusting ocean and the smell ruins it completely for me. Though when friends come to town and that is their favorite place you have to go and indulge for their sake. Needless to say they have vegetables that I can get -Thank heavens. This was also Melanie's first experience trying sushi. We asked our waiter to take a picture for us and he snapped one of himself-YIKES if only he knew that I posted it he would have thought twice.
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
SUSHI anyone??
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am not a sushi person, thank you very much
Post a Comment