MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Winter recital

The girls have really been progressing this year with their piano. They aren't as diligent in their practices as they should be but at least they are doing it. Ambria is getting to a new level where she is finally loving it more and practices daily. Saige is in and out of love with piano. I think it depends on the songs that she is playing if she likes them or not. Now normally this child is all about style and looking her best. The weird thing is, is that she is infatuated with Rylan's ballet dress up tutu and had to wear it to the recital-so I let her. Oh well it didn't effect her playing.

1 comments:

April said...

I love saiges outfit, personal style is great who cares we adults need to lighten up. I wish you would have put a recording on. looks like they are doing great.