Rylan has been needing a haircut for some time now-just a little trim. I guess she had enough with the waiting and decided to take actions into her own hands. I think after she did this no no she knew it was something she couldn't hide or get away with. Soooooo Rylan came into the office and said, "mom I need to tell you something, Oh I don't want too." I said "go ahead and tell me." "I don't want to tell you this but --and she turns around." WOOPS I didn't get mad or anything because what can you do. I told her that we shouldn't cut our own hair and she might have to get a "boy" haircut now. Luckily they have some cute stylish girl hair cuts now days. I took Rylan into the bathroom and we trimmed it up to make it a bob (so it didn't looks SO TERRIBLE). I then called and made an appointment with my sisters' kid's hairdresser the next day so we could get it looking good. I was proud of myself because I took pictures years ago of a little girl who's hair I loved and it was short-so that is what Rylan got, well a version of it.
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
WOOPS
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
wel she looks absolutely cute, but your right she looks like a big girl. I guess a little embarrassment for the cut might make her think twice about doing it again.
Post a Comment