My girls are always trying to go under cover-literally. Last week they had a tent in the living room and now we have another fort with "rooms". I am glad they love to have so much fun making them I just wish they had as much fun putting them away. I don't know if my kids will ever outgrow making play forts-and that's a good thing. I know here in a few years I will wish that they did something as constructive as this, instead of talking to their friends non stop on the phone.
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Fort in the Hood
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 1:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
your a good mom, sometimes things like these we can stop before they start because of our need to be tidy, but they get so much out of this messy work and look they are playing nicely together
Post a Comment