MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Growing up

Growing up can be a pain in the rear but it can also be a blast. Life is always changing and most of the time it is for the better. We were able to get together with our buddies to have a night of somewhat relaxation and let the kids go wild. Of course we played a game of Would you rather and had some good laughs. (slurp slurp-ha ha)


I am always taking in baby time when I can get it.
The girls loving on Brooklyn-they adore everything about her.
I have had kids love babies but Rylan really has a special place in her heart for them. I think she held Brooklyn for a really long time-like over a 1/2 hour and she kept coming back for more.
Pucker up
Need I say anything more about our evening.
GREAT TIMES, GREAT FRIENDS

1 comments:

April said...

the girls look like they really like the new baby.