Saige had so many birthday party ideas that she couldn't decide what she wanted until the week of her Birthday. Originally she wanted to take 2 friends to the movies and have me sit in the far back while they ate popcorn and candy. I thought that was a great idea and cheaper then some of her other ideas. Then the next thing that I know Saige wants to go swimming with lots of friends because then she can get more presents-true. Of course it was not as cheap but it wasn't at our house so I went for it. Every party has to have siblings or it wouldn't be fair. The Birthday girl having a great party and letting us all know how much fun she is having.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Saige Turns 9
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
love the swimming party. one more year older why do they keep growing up?
Post a Comment