MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Runner girl

The best $1.50 I could have spent this past weekend was on this "running" outfit for Rylan (yes garage sale). Rylan was so thrilled to put it on and she hasn't taken it off for 2 days now. Once these clothes are on she is out and running around the facility. I think she did well over a mile yesterday and she is almost at that today. It makes my heart sing of course-maybe another runner in the family. Sadly just like any super hero-she can't run unless she has the running clothes on. Where should I run next??

And She is off!!!!!!!

We are always talking about how important it is to be healthy and running can help you stay that way. Rylan said she prayed that she could get skinny and these clothes were her answer. (HA HA she is already a bean pole, I told her not to worry about loosing weight just to stay healthy.)

2 comments:

April said...

aren't kids so funny. Dominique got new running shoes while they were down for Easter and of course they made her run faster.... they probably did actually because before that she was running in converse.

shuttle5 said...

Wow, this is the real deal! Just look at her go!