This last weekend I decided since strawberries were on sale and they tasted good, why not make some freezer jam. Now if you know me I am not a real great home maker. I try to accomplish a few things every now and then but I am so busy that doing stuff for the future never seems to be in the mix. After a late night we came away with some very yummy freezer jam. I am sick to see how much sugar goes into these things _AHHHH no wonder it tastes so scrumpshish. Now we can have some great tasting jam and toast.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Strawberries on the brain
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 12:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow you made a ton, way to go! I hate knowing how much sugar or fat or anything else that's bad for you goes into recipes, it's so much better when someone gives it to you and you have no idea. :)
They say if you make it yourself and know whats in it you are more careful about how much you eat. but hey if you put a small spoonful on your toast its o.k.
I will be ready for lots of tasty jam while I am up.
I'm so proud of you. This stuff is time-consuming to make! But yummy; everyone loves it!
Post a Comment