MY CUTE FAMILY

Thursday, June 2, 2011

little tid bits

We actually have been busy around here but I don't take as many photos to capture the moments as I should. My sister Kelsey is getting ready to have baby #2 in another month so we had a little baby shower for her at my house. The girls were more than willing to help make some fruit kabobs-and partake them too. Saige and Ambria performed a few duets at their piano recital and for their spring music festival. They both did excellent receiving the highest award they could-surprisingly since they put off practice as long as they can. I think it was that last minute Cramming Grandma helped out with. We have really loved to see their development with the piano. Some days they absolutely hate it with a passion and other days I can't pry them off the piano.

While Grandma performed a lullaby -she wanted Rylan to bring her baby to the front and put her baby to sleep. Rylan really didn't want to do this. However she did end up going up all on her own and holding her baby, while she buried her face in her. Sometimes my kids can be terribly shy but they really want to perform-torn between 2 worlds.

1 comments:

shuttle5 said...

I have to say this was one of the sweetest moments I can remember. I wrote about it in my journal, too! And I do enjoy teaching the girls piano!! I love them so much!