Since we have all been stuck in the clouds for so long any form of sunshine means pull out the swim suits. Really the weather was only in the low 70's and the kids were "so hot" that they had to cool down. I don't really care because I am just as anxious for summer as they are.
We headed to my mom's for the weekend to enjoy a little better weather and some great company. It was nice not having anything planned but spending time together as a family.
Saige and
Ambria getting a turn on the fun zip line swing.

I think they spent a few hours doing this, both times we went to the park. I was so glad it entertained them for that long.

All
Rylan had to do was bring her baby and she was set for the day. A best friend that doesn't give you any problems and always does what you want to do.

I am so thankful my girls love their dolls so much-they were worth every penny. They even get new baby clothes when we yard sale (this is one of her summer outfits).

We headed over to
kelsey's for a little while so mom could do some planting.
Kaedra is just in love with her mum and using her as a climbing toy.

I love time to do nothing but relax and not worry about a care in the world. I am so glad that I was able to go chill with the family on a nice long weekend.
1 comments:
I'm glad you get to do that from time to time, and that she isn't farther away than she is. That is wonderful. Man, I love Rylan's babies. What brand are they?
Post a Comment