Something my little family has done for years is CAMPER WINDOW SHOPPING. Mark and I will gather the girls and go through all the different styles of campers to see what we would have if 1. we could afford it and 2. if we had a truck to pull it. We settled years ago for our family dream of the SPRINTER (very family oriented camper). It just so happens off the freeway in the tri-cities I saw a lot that had them and convinced my family to go camper shopping. My kids were in the moment I said campers but it took a little encouraging for the rest of the family. Once there they too were sold on the fun idea of what is out there.
Heck the sprinter even upgraded to a nice kitchen on the outside of the camper too. bum-bum-ba-bummmmmmm a little dream.
Thursday, June 2, 2011
We seek campers
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
How fun. You guys sure get fun ideas.
Post a Comment