We live in a town where there are so many fun things to do we don't even know about half of them until it is too late. Every year professional Cyclist come in to town for a 3 day event known as the Mt. Hood Cycling classic and compete in a road race, time trial race, criterium and a hill summit road race. This year as we were dawdling around town and picking up ice cream for our kids-to celebrate the first real day of summer-we stumbled upon the races. We were all excited to go see the races and enjoy cheering on athletes who worked hard for this competition. Of course we were hoping for some good crashes too-which we enjoyed a few of. I am so impressed with athletes of all sports and find myself getting jealous of every sport people participate in that I don't. Yes I do a cycling class but that's got nothing on what these people do.
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
MT.Hood Cycling classic family fun
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 11:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You are an athlete at heart, right? I'm glad you had this fun outing. It's pretty exciting!
Post a Comment