Rylan has been so wishy washy all year about loving ballet and hating it. Mainly the times she hated it were on the days that she just wanted to stay home and watch TV. However when her spring costume arrived for her ballet performance she couldn't stand the wait. Every day she would ask me how long until her performance and she would constantly say, "I'm so excited." Rylan knew she was going to look beautiful in her purple and blue dress and let others know that , "I'm gonna be so pretty, cept I cant wear the hair bow I have to wear it on my wrist because my hair is too short ". Ry would practice her small part over and over at home so she would have it just right. I mean huddling in a circle, twirling, and skipping really need a lot of practice. You will never believe it but she even smiled on the stage and acted like she was having the time of her life. I am so proud of Rylan for finishing ballet and having a fantastic year.
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Beautiful water lilly
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 10:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh man, I love these pictures! She is just beautiful. I do wish I could have gone, so I am grateful you posted these.
Post a Comment